Download thousands Hi-Poly 3d models of light fixture for architectural renderings
The design of lighting fixtures evolved depending on the type of light source, but in general has retained some authenticity to this day. The flame of a candle or oil lamp has been replaced by an electric lamp, and structures which either held this candle or performed the function of fire protection in its shape have not changed much, just became a kind of atavisms and began to carry out decorative functions.
In our catalog you can find both modern types of lights and outdated ones – created along with vibes of the Middle Ages.
Here you go – our site is full with different lighting for interior scenes and architectural 3D projects. Models in the section can be downloaded in many popular formats: Max, Vray, FBX, OBJ and plenty of others.
Let's take a closer look at some of the most popular lighting models presented in catalog:
- Candle sconce – the main distinguishing feature of this fixture is an open source of light imitating the flame of a candle. In this type of sconce there is nothing covering the light source. There are just no plafonds or whatever. This is the most authentic type of wall lamp, which has not undergone major changes. This type of wall sconce resembles a candelabrum placed on the wall.
- Armed sconce – In fact, the “candle” and “armed” types are similar to each other and by classification. They differ only in the absence/presence of a plafond. Armed sconce often represents as similar to the candelabra.
- Swing arm sconce – this type of sconce is a close relative of armed one, but endowed with additional functionality. The mounting of such lights is movable and allows you to adjust the position of the light to the situation.
- Wall washers sconce – pretty funny name, but yet this type of lightning is very functionable. The design of such luminaires directs the light from the source exclusively to the wall, the interior is illuminated by the reflected light from the wall, not directly from the light source. This can be a good decorating solution for many homes, so when you check out our section with 3D lamp models, be sure to take a closer look at them.
- Picture and sign sconces – kind “wall washers” modification. This group of lights performs the functions of illumination of signs, pictures, bookshelves and other objects, placed on the wall or along it. The mounting of such fixtures can be movable.
You can find these and other fixtures on our website as 3D models. Designers can also download exact copies of luminaires produced by famous brands: IKEA, West Elm, BoConcept, Fontana Arte, Arteriors, Axo Light, Flos, Vibia, Uttermost, Tom Dixon, Fine Art lamps, Masiero, Atelier Areti, Terzani, Karman, Visionnaire, Brubeck, Louis Poulsen, Zara Home, Delightful, Ginger&Jagger, Cattelan italia, Maytoni, Restoration Hardware, ARTE LAMP, Serip, Normann Copenhagen, ODEON LIGHT, Barovier&Toso, GRAMERCY HOME, Seletti, Vistosi. They are made for rendering with Vray or Corona (3ds Max, Maya, Blender and more).