3D models of chairs – free download
There are several types of chairs:
- One-pieced – designed for the hall and living room mostly. As a rule, there is no disassembly provided, but the strength and reliability of these chairs are really good;
- Folded – they are designed mostly for a small living rooms;
- Collapsed – designed for the kitchen, loggias and other rooms where the presence of chairs is not necessary and in case if there are some, they most likely are of a decorative nature.
- Bar – best for guests and for recreating an unusual atmosphere.
It is not really important if you are scrolling through our catalog or already working on three-dimensional architectural project, remember that everything must be in harmony. The shape of any chair is inextricably linked to the stylistics. That is why in no case chairs with metal base should be used in classical interiors and respectively Viennese chairs and arm-chairs will not suit to modern style.
There are an infinite number of styles in which chairs can be made. Almost always they overlap with the styles of the design itself, but they can all be divided into three main categories (that modern designers work with, without considering some unique author's designs). In our catalog, you can find chairs of:
- 21st century (modern or high-tech);
- Business design – strict and neat;
In fact, this is a small part. To view all the meshes, scroll through the section you are currently in. Our content is constantly being updated, so you are sure to find something interesting any way.